Jun 2011 - Present
Dec 2010 - Jun 2011
Technical Team Leader at SGCIB
Nov 2009 - Nov 2010
Quality Assurance Team Leader
- Test plan development and execution for JEE application: non-regression tests, smoke tests, sanity tests, performance tests,...
- Deploy JEE application on Weblogic, Websphere and JBoss application servers, Oracle and MS SQL Server DBs;
- Scrum development methodology;
- Manage bug tracking using Jira, manage scrum tasks using GreenHopper Jira extension.
Tools/Environment: Jira, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Oracle, MS SQL Server.Keys: Quality Assurance, Scrum, JEE, Application Server, Database, Payment, Project/Team Management.
Jul 2008 - Oct 2009
Software Testing Project Manager
SAGEM Software & Technologies
- Testing team management;
- Development and execution of test plans starting from project functional specification:
- Define testing strategies;
- Compliancy between customer requirements and test plan (coverage rate, compliance matrix);
- Manage bug tracking using Bugzilla;
- Developing automatic test scenarios;
- Work on test automation tools and environment: STAF (Software Testing Automation Framework) and Python/Jython.
Keys: Python/Jython, Test, Embedded Systems, ARM7, Nucleus, RS232/485, GSM, PLC, Project Management.
Nov 2003 - Jun 2008
- Quality Responsible: Define QA, test plans, check lists, bugs report and working procedures for team. Improve quality with data analysis and quality indicators.
- Development and maintenance of tools for IPs: automation of libraries views generation (Cadence views, Synopsys views…) from primary views (layout, schematic, timing, leakage, power…) for CMOS and derivative technologies.
- IPs generation, packaging and validation: support IP designers on libraries views generation and packaging for CMOS and derivative technologies.
Keys: C/C++, Tcl/Tk, Shell (csh, ksh), Quality Assurance, Test, CMOS technologies, Project Tracking Systems, EDA (Electronic Design Automation), Project Management.
Sep 2000 - Jul 2003
Computer Sciences Engineer
ENSI - Tunis, Computer Science Department
Application Developper, Quality Assurance Lead and advanced Linux user.
Interested in software development processes, quality assurance management and advanced technologies.
- French: Bilingual
- English: Average
Front-End and Technology Manufacturing Awards 2006 – STMicroelectronics: “65nm IO’s offer on time 29 different libraries, ready for product PG”
- Member of Young-Sciences Association of Tunisia (Association Jeune-Sciences de Tunisie) since 1994 to present.
- Member of Junior Chamber International (JCI), since 2005 to present
- JCI Trainer, since March 2007
- Photography, Travelling, Reading, High-Tech