Head IT Support Service
Reddington Hospital Ikeja
Responsible for the day to day IT requirements of the company such as user management, troubleshooting , help and advice. Maintaining desktop applications, local area networks and IT security.
- Uninterrupted support of the Hospital Electronic Medical Application,Sage Accounting Package and all desktop applications .
- Strengthening the IT infrastructure through implementing new technologies.
- Responsible for hardware and software installation, maintenance and repair.
- Perform routine audits of systems and software.
- Manage the IT budgets and expenditure on hardware and software .
- Developing & maintaining the company IT systems, software and databases.
- Reporting to the IT Director & General Manager.
- Having excellent time management, confidentiality & communication skills.
- Management of server software and associated backup routines.
- To evaluate, test, advise, train and support I.T. related projects.
- Procurement of IT hardware, software , and associated backup routines.
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Maintaining documentation of changes regarding users, functions & systems.
- Improve communication & file sharing throughout the organisation, improve staff moral