Decision Systems Support Manager;Employee ID 102809093298-Data Analytics,Architecture,Enablement and Governance
Business Intelligence, MTN Nigeria- MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company.It currently holds the largest market-share in Nigeria with a subscriber base of 60m+.
- Led the data governance strategy for customer insight, management information reporting, predictive analytics, data modeling, data-monetization,information security and management for MTN Nigeria and its executive leadership.
- Collaborated with the wider corporate business intelligence ,management executive and integrated enterprise analytical council on common standards, long-term global strategies and policies for business intelligence, analytics, data science and strategic reporting in the MTN Group to drive business value.
- Transformed an 100% IT dependent business intelligence practice to a fully integrated self-service business intelligence thereby increasing productivity by over 65% and reducing turn-around time for service delivery.
- Championed key strategic initiatives to drive quantifiable outcomes in business intelligence, analytics and information management. This includes establishing MTN Nigeria as the BI Center of Excellence for the entire MTN Group.
- Developed consolidated view of enterprise data sources across the technology and business landscape to revamp data in diverse and silo-operated structures.
- Led the team to build risk evaluation and prediction engine for ring-fencing 40% of the Top 1% customers' revenues at risk by optimizing pricing and establishing customer value management.
- Facilitated the enablement of enterprise business intelligence practice and continuity across the enterprise by enforcing adoption of best practices for related business intelligence technologies.
- Led the enablement teams comprising of business analysts, application developers, data warehouse specialists and domain experts to build, test, revise and launch analytical tools.
- Enable the fostering of strategic direction for business performance reporting metrics.
- Coached and mentored junior analysts,business analysts and other business users both at group and opco levels to identify and set criteria for exploratory business analytics requirements.
- Established framework for the management of risks associated with data management, revenue leakage, system vulnerability by enforcing compliance to defined blueprints, thereby reducing risk occurrence by 30%.
- Developed the one-customer concept and 5-Dimensional profiling to conceptualize the 360 degree view of the customer and establish the digital strategy for the customer journey on the network and leverage on 360 view of the customer for competitive advantage.
- Business appointed program manager for all business intelligence projects, with oversight functions to manage risks, time and costs.