To obtain a position as a server in the Hotels industry where I can utilize my past experience.
May 2008 - Present
- Remove dirty linens towels, and trash from the room and the bathroom.
- Put clean sheets on the bed (one fitted sheet, one flat sheet) and clean pillowcases on the pillows.
- Clean the bathroom. Use several rags to prevent cross contamination. Spray the bathtub and shower walls with bathroom cleaner with water if the chemical you use requires rinsing.
- Change the shower curtain if it is dirty.
- Spray the toilet and seat with bathroom cleaner, and wipe it.
- Replace trash bags, toilet paper, towels, and other amenities provided by the hotel such as soap, shampoo and shower cap.
- Clean the mirrors, windows, TV, and phone in the guest room with the glass cleaner.
- Vacuum the carpet, and spray the room with air freshener