Human Resources Director
Revolutionary and Institutional Party
- To manage the payroll and employees structures of the different departments. The departments in a political party are changing continuously, the employee rotation is immense, and the administrative work related hence is enormous.
- To have administrative control over the thousands of people collaborating in a political campaign. Since the state of Mexico is the most populated in the country, these efforts are extremely big.
- To create forecasts and budgets for different departments in the organism, allowing the finance department to have better results.
- To manage a multi-disciplinary team. Having lawyers, secretaries, administrative auxiliary, and software developers working in my team.
- set a high standard in the department. This department has never managed so many people in previous political campaigns.
- I created a new web-based, multi-user payroll software. It was programmed internally and tailored to each department needs. This software communicates with the accounting and treasury departments.
- Reduced at a minimum the time required for generating payrolls.
- Eliminated the risks of temporary workers suing the organism.