Operations and Digital Marketing Manager
Amman-Jordan Department: Operations.
Job Summary: Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of our organization by applying effective methods and strategies. This includes such areas as budgets, best practices, strategic input, software and office security compliance, licenses, online marketing and contracts.
- Creating and managing the office budget.
- Prepare and submit capital expenditure requests for approval by CEO.
- Inspecting and reviewing projects to ensure compliance with safety codes and other regulations.
- Schedule projects in logical steps, and budget time to meet deadlines and Senior Management expectations.
- Possess strategic and tactical facility planning by interacting and executing plans with outside vendors, including architects, general contractors, engineers, furniture installers, etc.
- Create strategy plans.
- Identify cost savings in all areas of operation.
- Purchasing and renewing software licenses, security audits and hardware.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Responsible for people management activities including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews.
- Manage the setup, testing, optimization, tracking, and reporting for all our ad placements.
- Establish procedures and prepare documentation for all ad operations activities.
- Make recommendations and take proactive steps to improve operational efficiency.