Technical Project Lead
Eperium Business Solutions, Netherlands
- Work with the team and key stakeholders to set the key goals and major objectives.
- Interact directly with line managers to ensure resources are available when needed.
- Organize, facilitate and ensure follow-up action on issues raised in the meeting.
- Keep team members and stakeholders informed of key developments, program decisions, issues, and changes to the project and the project plan.
- Recognizes and acknowledges the contributions of team members.
- Constantly looking for ways to increase the team’s velocity/productivity.
- Key member of the project for communication with customer, external and internal parties.
- Interact with key people of customer to understand business goals.
- Study the systems and operations and identify the scope of the problem.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and conduct brainstorming sessions to get exact requirements.
- Analyze the problem from different angles and perform gap analysis.
- Integrate best practices while evaluating business prospects, goals and objectives.
- Convert requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution.
- Design the solutions in detail and see through the implementation of the solutions.
- Write quality code, set an example of quality in front of the team members.
- Use project’s best practices and coding standards.
- Prepare and help team to prepare the low level design.
- Conduct peer review and provide feedback.
- Remove the technical impediments.
- Provide guidance to the team during the systems development life cycle.