- Richardson US-TX
- [email protected]
Optical Network, Optical Communication, Photonic System, Image Processing, Physics, Mathematics, Teaching, Soccer
- Strong in math; earned A or higher in every math related classes; Top student in some of those classes; worked as a math tutor in University of Texas at Dallas.
- Able to program in C, C++, JAVA, OpenCV, and Labview due to the initial major of Computer Science.
- Working in Photonics Devices and Systems & Optical Communication Research lab in University of Texas at Dallas.
- Member of University of Texas at Dallas AUV 2012 and a participant of AUV 2012 competition.
- Experience in founding and running a club in college and have participated in various group in local society, which proves that I can do the collaborative work in team harmoniously.
- Bilingual: English and Korean
Being a professor in Electrical Engineering.