Clinical Team Leader for the Mentor Homecare Team and Community Facility Coordinator
Apr 2002 - Oct 2015
Mentor Office of Hospice of the Western Reserve, Mentor OH
Achievements: CHPCA Certification
- Management and coordination of care for up to 100 homecare patients.
- Education, staff development, and evaluation of team members.
- Ensure quality of care delivered, and Patient/ Family satisfaction with services provided by staff.
- Monitoring and review of patient care patterns and documentation to ensure compliance with Medicare regulations and agency policy.
- Analysis of annual budget and monthly variance reports.
- Oversight of office facility including maintenance of security, information systems and equipment, patient care and staff supplies.
- Community outreach, public relations, and promotion of Hospice of the Western Reserve.
Previous Roles within Hospice of the Western Reserve:
- Team Resource RN
- Weekend Primary Homeware RN
- Staff RN, Homecare Team
- PRN RN for Homecare and Alternative Homecare Teams