- Efficient operation of office equipment – ensuring all printers are up and running arranging repairs and maintenance thereof.
- Function as local contact for Facilities
- Participate in local meetings, follow up on action items with line manager
- Organization of disposal of confidential documents (shredding, destruction…) and recycling
- Assist with New Hire Orientation if the Line Manager is unavailable.
- Supervise the Cleaning and Security personnel.
- Assist with setting up New Hire workstations and IT equipment where needed.
- Meeting with vendors to decide on products and new stock.
Secretarial Duties and IT assistance
- Coordinate the meeting room schedule and ensuring special requirements in terms of setup and equipment are met.
- Coordinate/distribute catering requests for internal/external meetings
- On-site coordination for teleconferencing, projector and sound system.
Mail Room services
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and packages
- Coordinate courier services
- Manage stock of applicable supplies
- Responsible for distribution of mail deliveries between facilities
- All communication between couriers arranging international, domestic and ethical submissions.
- Administrative Support and Administration of facility helpdesk requests
- Creating PO’s on Oracle R12 eBusiness Suite. Coding of invoices on Kofax
- Managing internal and external emails.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ administrative systems
- Co-ordinate all necessary documents, processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of reception and the support services in facilities.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Answer and Transfer of calls, screening calls and take messages
- General administrative functions (filing, printing, copying, faxing, laminating etc.)
- Greet visitors (clients/vendors) with a professional and positive attitude and in line with the security procedures
- Coordination of transport/taxi arrangement for PAREXEL visitors, volunteers and external visitors
- Coordinate travel requests, hotel reservations, vehicle bookings with the contracted travel agency (FCM)
- Assist with setup of catering for meetings (external/internal) with setting tables, providing dishes, cutlery & refreshments and arranging deliveries of condiments.
- Contribute to returning of dishes & cutlery from external suppliers
- Contribute to maintenance of overall impression of PAREXEL´s facilities by keeping a constant lookout for damages and malfunctions and inform building owner and Line Manager accordingly.
- Oversee all contractors and maintenance done in and around our offices.
- Monitor and replenish kitchen and restroom supplies.
- Order and administrate catering supplies and detergents in accordance office requirements.
Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Representative and Secretary of the committee
- Ensuring all checklists are received, signed and submitted to the Health and Safety Chairperson on time.
- Ensuring availability of alarms, first aid equipment and the relevant team information are made available as requested.
- Keeping the Health and Safety Chairperson in the loop with all happenings in the Centurion as he is based in Bloemfontein.
- Social Committee Form part of the social committee arranging events for the company and the year-end function.
Reason for searching new opportunities : Retrenchments within the company.