SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LEADER
MIS Manager • Director Information Technology • Project Manager Information Technology
Accomplished IT Leader offering over 18 years of success and expertise in managing data centers, deploying enterprise application solutions, implementing domestic and global scalable IT infrastructures and creating and leading teams. Excel in delivering high return on technology investments, instituting cost effective technologies, increase revenue streams through introduction of new technology services.
- Directing & managing complete IT Operations (Data Center, Telecomm, Video Conf., Infrastructure, general IT operations
- Project Manager of 3 full life-cycle SAP implementations, 3 upgrades.
- Project Management performing GAP analysis between old ERP Solutions and new to be implemented ERP System.
- Project Management implementation of other ERP Solutions
- Lowering network operations cost by over 60% though contract negotiations and outsourcing.
- Reduced yearly telecommunication cost by 70% or $200,000 through implementation of VoIP technology and successful contract negotiation with service providers
- Performing analysis and bench-marking of various ERP Systems for a client in Montreal Canada. Making proposal for ERP Solution that provides the most effective outcome for the organization. New ERP Solution will improve forecasting and planning accuracy and reduce month-end closing procedures from 10 business days to two business days.
- Building an IT infrastructure, implemented technologies and cross-functional solutions to improve sales and production forecast and increase stock turnover from 12 weeks to 7 weeks in order to support an increase in sales of 75% within 1 year and 150% within 5 years and a gross-margin improvement of 300% over the same time period.
- Leadership in successfully outsourcing the customer care function in a matrix environment (offshore/onshore/domestic) for call escalation, which improved customer service by enabling timely customer-support. Demonstrated success by reducing call abandonment from 75% to less than 1% and guaranteeing that all calls are answered after no more than three rings, without increasing call center operating cost and at the same time reducing product return rate by 60%.
- Reducing EDI development cost and operating cost by 95% and shortening on-boarding time of new trading partners from 4-8 month to 1 - 2 weeks through successful outsourcing EDI to a domestic 3rd party integrated service provider with back-end integration to and from SAP.
- Reducing LTL cost by approximately $1 Million through outsourcing freight optimization and freight consolidation to a 3 party LTL freight broker, including back-end integration to SAP.