Objective: To excel in all my qualifications and skills to better suite your company and its needs.
- Superior leader with outgoing personality.
- Multiple organizational skills.
- Innovative business student with good academic credentials.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills rapidly and work well in a team.
- Effective in identifying and resolving problems.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Word, and Internet Explorer
- In the Spring of 2010 I was chosen along with one other member of my Longwood Soccer to attend Longwood Lancer Leadership meetings where we further developed our leadership skills. The following Spring 2011 I was elected captain of my soccer team.
- In the summer of 2010 I studied abroad in Barcelona, Spain where I took a Spanish class which helped to enhance my foreign language skills. I also took an international business class which helped me learn how to better communicate and interact with foreign business owners. I was also able to experience numerous different European cultures and work on my international communication skills.