- Delegate, (by proxy) 2010 New York State GOP Convention
- Chairman, Town of Champlain Republican Committee (2008 - 2011)
- Guest Speaker, SUNY Plattsburgh Political Science Dept. - The Tea Party
- Charter President, SUNY Plattsburgh Reds (Local College Republicans)
- Panelist, SUNY Plattsburgh Honors Program - Current Events Forum
Complete Campaigns Database/Software
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Aug 2011 - Present
Assitant to the CFO
Jeffords Steel & Engineering
- Responsible for communicating financial strategy and company objectives to 6 separate departments.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual financial analysis reports as well as complete monthly P&L reports while ensuring their accuracy.
- Maintain quality relationships with lending bank, insurance company, and auditing firm through constant communication.
- Oversee multi-million dollar project analysis, sales projections, company insurance policies, and employee benefits.
- Developed and manage company website. Trained and fully proficient in processing an annual $3 million payroll, as well as all aspects of accounts receivables; including processing payments, collection of funds, and contract billings.
Sep 2009 - Jan 2013
Assistant to the Chairman
Upstate New York Tea (UNYTEA) Party
- Organized a 1,000 plus membership organization across New York's former 23rd Congressional District.
- Oversaw logistics for all events and functions. Coordinated all media outlets within NY 23 for the Chairman at special events.
- Developed and maintained membership database, all social media outlets (Facebook and Twitter), email accounts, press contacts, and website.
- Drafted press releases, white papers, and positions on local and national policies.
- Hosted day long campaign visits with candidates for state wide and federal offices. Drafted political, and economic briefings specific to the area. Created and executed minute by minute day long itineraries with secondary plans in the event of sudden schedule changes.
Jan 2008 - Dec 2010
Founder & President
Plattsburgh State Reds (College Republicans)
- Secured formal recognition, recruited more than 25 members, raised funds, assisted in a variety of campaigns. (Clinton County Treasurer, NYS Assembly, NYS Senate, and United States Congress).
- Developed and maintained all social media outlets, press contacts, and organization's constitution.
- Worked closely with then Director Andrew Eristoff and Executive Secretary Rebecca Marino while hosting the NYS Republican Party Task Force Hearing on the future of the Republican Party after the 2008 elections. (The only hearing to be held on a college campus)
Aug 2009 - May 2010
New York State Senator Elizabeth O'C Little
- Co-managed Plattsburgh satellite office and responded to constituent requests for assistance.
- Represented the Senator at various meetings and public events, including county leadership meetings, local Chamber of Commerce functions, and economic development initiatives.
- Fielded media inquiries, conducted outreach activities, and performed basic office and clerical functions.
Aug 2007 - Dec 2010
State University of New York at Plattsburgh