- Commercial awareness & business acumen.
- Experience of working in a multi vendor environments.
- Good conflict management and prioritization skills.
- Manage technical process and resolve technical issues.
- Can understand and document project requirements and dependencies.
- Excellent documentation & report writing skills.
- Experience of managing change within CRM,
- Marketing and Finance systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management.
Innovative, results oriented Project Manager & QA Engineer with over ten years of experience and a passion for building relationships and exceeding client and management expectations. Proven success in the areas of project management, QA testing, CRM, customer care, operations, software and new product implementations. Strong skills in team building, communication and presentation, as well as inter-department and executive client relations
Senior Project Manager & QA Engineer
Inventous LLC Chicago, IL
- Schedule all web work with various web staff.
- Track all project deadlines, QA Testing and communicate this and other vital project information to the web design and develop teams.
- Organize and prioritize projects, assign daily tasks and manage task workload for the web design and web develop staff in order to complete projects within constraints of client and approved quote.
- Serve as project coordinator and client liaison regarding staffing requirements, deadlines, project status, project scope, content needs, and client requirements.
- Serve as main team and customer service interface to client groups.
- Perform other related duties
May 2007Feb 2014
Real Estate Project Manager
Bar Estates ltd Bar,MN
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Recruiting project staff and consultants
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work
- Detailed project planning and control including: developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Management of all tasks associated with the successful delivery of medium to complex related Real Estate/Facilities projects.
- Accountable for providing leadership and stakeholders with a routine status of the Builds project, actively communicating technical issues and risks, and minimizing the impact of these issues and risks
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs
- Communication with clients on project
- Responsibility for development and tracking of budgets of projects in region.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary
May 2004May 2007
Real Estate Project Manager
Bauhaus ltd Budva,MN
- Participated on large team developing an all- encompassing management system designed to handle all business aspects for a building company provider, including employee maintenance and time entry , customer maintenance, service contracts and inventory
- Assist with defining project scope and objectives, aligning internal and external stakeholders to ensure feasibility of delivery
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties and vendors for efficient and effective execution of projects to ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients, third parties and vendors
- Increased the company’s growth by securing new partners, consulting engagements and by delivering new projects
- Responsible for programming portfolio management activities within Sales and Marketing division
- Managing all phases of multimillion Euros constructions project. Estimating time and material costs. Maintaining quality and cost control. Conducting weekly safety meetings
- Approving all expenditures and payroll
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations. Preparing all project documentations
- Monthly, semiannual and annual report preparation
Sep 2002May 2004
ITG –Italian Technology Group Budva, MN
- Organized and implemented email marketing techniques on tight deadline
- Developed report-generating system process and handle full load of administrative work efficiently and on time
- Manage file system, keeping track client history. Handle collections
- Supported resource center manager directly, involved in all administrative functions and key documents to promote improvements in departmental efficiency
- Keep databases up-to-date
- Web site design updating and maintenance
Sep 2000Sep 2002
Kuljaca Company ltd Budva, MN
- Fun fair attending, accommodation, catering and shooting organization for Italian hunters
- Handling all aspects of bookings including airline and hotel reservations, group tours, bus and cruise travel
- Knowledgeable and experienced in all phases of domestic and international travel industry
- Supervisory experienced in all aspects of ticketing, check-ins, reservations and boarding passes
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory control records, preparing sales analysis reports.