As a project manager at Delete I have been able to manage projects for a variety of brands including Red Bull music competition platforms, Expedia facebook app creation, Metro newspapers in-app promotional city guides, Leeds Met new responsive site sitecore re-platforming and Ella's Kitchens online responsive weaning guide for a variety of budgets up to£ 400k, consistently bringing them under budget and on time. I have managed projects for mobile and tablet app publishing, social campaigns, Facebook apps, responsive websites and web apps, complex integration projects, fast turn-around campaigns, banner campaigns, full site builds and ecommerce platforms, most things digital really. I've also put in place strategies and documentation for a variety of methodologies(agile, waterfall, hybrid) to create new processes to solve unfamiliar problems to great success and to set strong foundations for repeat and future work. I've also rolled these out throughout the company through senior management teams and providing training and support where required.
- Scoping the projects-writing initial proposal doc scopes and user stories
- Briefing content, UX, development, visibility and design teams, creating briefing documents, co-creating project charters with clients and managing formal/informal briefing sessions.
- Co-creating UX methodologies-in particular search logics and representing client and content stakeholder interests within the UX process.
- Budgeting and profit and loss-producing profit and loss reports, determining recovery rates and using financial systems, putting together budget and costing models.
- Invoicing and cash flow control-creating invoices for clients and POs for internal costs and feeding through to higher forecasting and cash flow reporting
- Project plans and keeping the work on track and deliverables on time-working with MS Projects, Merlin and Teamgantt to create workflows for teams to work to the maximum efficiency for each project.
- Being the primary point of contact for clients and other stakeholders and developing those relationships-for clients across culture and music, press and publishing, medical, education, property, charity and many more industries
- Developing new project workflows and documentation for use across the company
- Bringing new documentation such as statement of works and user stories and agile ticket management systems
- Developing new and repeat business through existing relationships, cross-selling and up-selling and providing scoping, delivery and technical support around new business.
- Managing resource – ensuring resourcing issues and conflicts are dealt with quickly and most efficiently to the best possible benefit for clients
- Quality assurance – Testing in various states (functionality, design conformance, browser and device, accessibility etc.)