Stephen Berg - 027 239 0050
- NZ Rugby Museum Director
- Dedicated to improvement.
- Many teachers, friends, and co-workers note I convey myself well with understanding and enthusiasm.
- Nominated for school based leadership positions by teachers.
- Weight lifting and sports on a daily basis.
- Confidently able to adapt to people and new environments.
Easily passing all subjects internally and externally. Classes include history, classics, physical education, english, earth and space science, photography. (Level 2 qualification yet to be received.)
Weekly flight and military training. Fortnightly camping and skill based trips. Air training qualifications. Vast leadership and teamwork skills, strategic thinking, strong value systems.
Ranked: Leading Air Cadet.
Voluntarily developing the NZRM website. Added structure and information using Rugby Museum facilities.
Decking, gardening, yard drainage. Worked in a team to complete projects.
Managing sales and hires of electric bicycles, Rickshaw rides, repair.