Creative Media Design
- Collaborated with several units and teams involving photographers, writers, graphic designers, vice presidents, presidents and several media outlets.
- Oversaw account management, project budgets and bidding, art direction, vendor contact and client consultation.
- Distribute regular press releases and/or features relating to the portfolio of products. Invite media to events, organize press launches and manage press activities on site at events
- Act as a single point of contact for all incoming media requests for the group
- Work with third party PR Marketing and publishing agencies
- Produce personalized news stories to newspapers and trade magazines with the aim of promoting organization products to public
- Identify and work with key professionals/institutions and companies to produce these articles
- Handle all onsite media centre set up and management during events, outsourcing and recruiting temporary staff where applicable
- Handled all phases of production, including electronic preparation of files.
- Gained extensive knowledge of four-color printing process and printing technologies.
- Gained extensive knowledge of video codec, compression and digital video.
- Gained extensive knowledge of graphic compression for web, video and multimedia formats.
- Trained employees in the areas of: web design, Power Point Presentation, multimedia, digital video.
- Improved instructional methods and develop training materials.