BSc Electrical & Electronics Engineering
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, NIGERIA
BSc. Honours (Second Class Upper
I am a young engineer, willing to evolve and grow in a new working environment.
I believe in creating sustainable solutions to problems and challenges anywhere I find myself.
I also understand that teamwork is key to making progress on any assignment or task.
BSc. Honours (Second Class Upper
Seven (7) distinctions
One (1) Year experience in Data Management and Analysis, Bank & Payments System Department : Sorting, naming, referencing and archiving of sensitive documents for respective offices within the Bank, based on content and relevance.
- E-commerce (Prizless Collections & 1kay Store) - Sixteen (16) Months experience in Stock Management, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Software and Hardware configurations and management, Microsoft Office.
- Avm Consults Limited - Seven (7) Months experience in Network Configuration, Fibre Optics Installation, Microsoft Office.
- Freelance - Four (4) years experience in web design, content management, digital marketing and IT consultancy
I handle, sort and digitally archive sensitive records for CBN and its stakeholders, under the banking and payments systems department of the Operations directorate.
Prizless Collections is an e-commerce platform where very good quality clothes and accessories are sold for N5,000 and below.
I manage employees, logistics, bulk purchase operations, day-to-day operations, and oversee all other technical and administrative tasks.
1kay Store is an e-commerce platform that was founded to provide very good quality, cheap clothing items and accessories for Nigerians. All items were sold below N1,999.
I oversaw operations (both technical and administrative), and managed employees.
I managed all network operations around the office and liaised with partner firms on the contracts awarded during that period,
I managed a team of engineers that installed the electrical and network laboratories in the New Digital Bridge Institute, Oshodi, Lagos.
I was also part of a team that installed Fibre Optic cables between two Shell Nigeria workstations (Kolo Creek and Soku) in Port-Harcourt and Bayelsa, Nigeria respectively.
I conducted trainings for delegates from the Nigerian Ministry of Power on the use of RETScreen Energy Efficiency and Power Management software and its use in the power industry.
I have built, maintained and managed over twenty (20) websites, and web apps for various orgnizations, including multinationals, schools and NGOs.
Expert level use of Microsoft Office applications; ms word, excel, powerpoint, access, outlook.
Use of Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers)
Use of Web Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Prestashop, Opencart, Magento, etc.)
Basic understanding of coding languages (C++, HTML, php)
Expert in Digital marketing, Social Media Marketing, and use of major social media platforms for various purposes
I have the ability to oversee operations, and make sure tasks are completed within the stipulated time
I am very interested in creating solutions in various areas, hence my venturing into the following fields:
1. Web Development - I am an expert website developer, and by doing this, I have provided various solutions in many industries.
2. Control Engineering - Many industries today rely on control systems to function. This is why I have very good knowledge of one of the most advanced and used control methods today - Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
3. Power - Power today is a very integral part of everything in any economy. I have very keen interest in creating power solutions, and I am very conversant and knowledgeable in power solutions, renewable energy, and energy conservation.
3. Playing Musical Instruments
Use of RETScreen Power Management Software to examine Nigeria's power sector
HOME AUTOMATION AND ENERGY CONSERVATION USING PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers):
In this project, home automation is applied in solving the problem of efficient use of energy. This project is designed to use one of the most modern control mechanisms (PLC) to control home appliances automatically for energy saving purposes.
References available upon request.