To obtain a job as a cashier in the retail environment.
Furnished Upon Request
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement;
- Requires working in damp, dusty and dirty areas. Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required;
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials;
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals;
- Plan work schedule for major tasks;
- Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills;
- Empty trash containers daily;
- Wet mop floors in all residents’ rooms and bathrooms daily. Damp mop all corridor floors, lobby, dining areas;
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily. heck all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh;
- Equipment and furnishings;
- Clean all air vents;
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window;
- Wash windows as scheduled;
- Completely strip and recoat all floor areas when necessary and as scheduled;
- Check entire area for spills, water, etc. periodically, especially in residents’ bathrooms;
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
Jan 2008 - Present
- Check production schedule to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake.
- Measure and mix ingredients to form dough or batter, following recipes.
- Roll, cut, and shape dough to form rolls, pie crusts, tarts, cookies, and related products.
- Cut, peel, and prepare fruit for pie fillings.
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets and bake in oven. Observe products while cooking and adjust controls.
- Mix icings and other toppings and decorate cakes, pastries, and other baked goods.
- Use a variety of kitchen tools, including electric mixers, pans, rolling pins, and cutting tools.
- May develop new recipes.