Responsible Administering and Maintaining all aspects of Email and Messaging services at a National Nuclear Security Administration/Department of Energy Facility with a 6000+ user base and act as a liaison between my employer, the primary contractor, and the Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration
- Provide the Highest possible level of customer service including timely response to inquiries and requests in order to insure contract extensions and overall customer satisfaction
- Ensure that SLA’s are met and exceeded
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with Management employed by the primary contractor and the customer (Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration)
- Identify process improvement opportunities, develop solutions, and present them to executive management.
- Administer 17 messaging centric servers including mailbox servers in a high availability (SCC) configuration.
- Manage and maintain various mail-filtering applications including Trend Micro ScanMail, Brightmail Anti-Spam, and Tumbleweed Email Firewall/SMTP Decomposer.
- Work closely with CyberSecurity to develop and implement security measures in a “Q” clearance environment.
- Develop and propose application and configuration upgrades and procedures