(Formerly New Channel Marketing)
- Lead the company through several strategic evolutions in line with commercial demand in the high-tech industry.
- Positioning and sales of Tribal Knowledge products and services.
- Tribal Knowledge time-efficiently and cost-effectively captured the skills and expertise of top performing sales teams, marketing resources, and executives, transformed that content in to bite-sized nuggets of wisdom and essential information, and made that available to entire sales and customer support teams via convenient and existing technologies.
- Hands-on execution of sales training and marketing strategies including all inbound, analysis, and outbound activities, as well as development and delivery of training materials in classroom, via GoToMeeting, and at customer locations.
- Extensive presentation experience.
- Seven years of experience in evolving internet-based technologies for sales support and marketing programs including blog development, social networking, and podcasting.
- Team management responsibility for up to thirty, based locally and remotely, including hiring, evaluation, and termination as required.
- Results included taking a small business from a $3m loss to a $10m profit in 18 months based on a revised corporate sales and marketing strategy.
- Other results included growing on-line sales from 23% of overall sales revenue, to 51% in 12 months.
- Blue chip clientele, mostly based in the Silicon Valley region.
- Sought-after speaker and presenter.