Organizer and Webmaster
- Community organizing for a campaign to support an innovative "agrihood" land development in Santa Clara in partnership with The Core Companies.
- Successfully lobbied city council to select The Core Companies' proposal.
- Manage website and social media.
Feb 2015Sep 2015
Bay Area Water Supply & Conservation Agency
- Create and deliver presentation about Aquaponics in two consecutive water conservation lecture series.
Nov 2014Jul 2015
- Urban Agriculture Startup
- Customer service - teach clients and trouble shoot problems
- Develop curriculum and train new employees
Mar 2013Feb 2015
California Native Garden Foundation
- Manage $50K budget, contracts, scheduling, and grant reporting.
- Build partnerships with local high schools and school districts.
- Recruit, train, and manage interns from local universities.
- Co-found the South Bay School Garden Alliance.
Sep 2011May 2013
StudyPoint and Pitzer College
- SAT and AP Spanish Tutor at StudyPoint
- Economics Tutor at Pitzer College
Aug 2008May 2012
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Minor in Spanish
- 3.7 GPA
- Inducted into the International Economic Honors Society
- Semester abroad in Quito, Ecuador, studying at Pontifica Universidad Católica del Ecuador
Community Advocates Leadership Academy
Committee for Green Foothills
- Training future leaders advocating for healthy and sustainable land use in the Bay Area.