Small Business Specialist
Commonwealth Bank is Australia’s leading provider of financial services including retail, premium, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and sharebroking products and services. A business with more than 800,000 shareholders and over 52,000 employees, it offers a full range of financial services to help all Australians build and manage their finances.
- Understand then evaluate the structure of both of business banking and tailor business banking to unsure the gate is open for future commercial lending needs.
- Critically analyse financial statements to provide an overall position of debt to assets; debt to net worth. Calculating days on hand ratios to provide extensive insight on companies on there financial position.
- Pro-actively identify services required by for a commercial client and develop business relationships.
- Assume responsibility for Business Banking results; including monitoring reporting, planning focused activity and coaching.
- Complete compliance by adhering to the banks processes and procedures; including the accurate reconciliation of commercial loans and reviewing customers financial position to accurately assess risk.
- Currently on the CBA Business banking FastTrack development programme
- Number One tier one Business Banking Specialist 2016 for the Commonwealth Bank
- Largest contributor for overall commercial products in retail and business banking in Australia 2016
- Developing commercial lending pipeline 15 million+
- Developing residential lending pipeline 35 million+
- Corporate/Institutional pipeline opportunities - 30 million+