Business Banking Specalist
Commonwealth Bank is Australia’s leading provider of financial services including retail, premium, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and sharebroking products and services. A business with more than 800,000 shareholders and over 52,000 employees, it offers a full range of financial services to help all Australians build and manage their finances.
- Understand business drivers and business life stages to match product and service offerings accordingly.
- Understand then evaluate the structure of both personal and business banking and tailor business clients banking to unsure the gate is open for future commercial lending needs.
- Pro-actively identify products and services required by for a commercial client and develop management relationships.
- Be well connected to small and medium business owners in the community and able to generate business leads, this also involves connecting people with the right people to ensure efficient results and stronger outcomes.
- Assume responsibility for Business Banking results; including monitoring reporting, planning focused activity and coaching.
- Complete compliance by adhering to the banks processes and procedures; including the accurate reconciliation of transactions and reviewing customers financial position to accurately assess risk.
- Number One tier one Business Banking Specialist 2015 for the Commonwealth Bank
- Largest profit contributor for overall commercial products in retail and business banking.
- Large support network of affluent external clients primarily based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and Sydney CBD.
- Developing commercial lending pipeline 15 million+
- Developing residential lending pipeline 35 million+
- Corporate/Institutional pipeline opportunities - 150 million+