Bamboo Labs is a startup Digital Marketing agency in Asia. We have had the opportunity to work with brands Warner Brother, Honda, Bayer and Mazars. As Director, it has been my goal and passion to drive dynamic digital strategies based on key understanding of online social behaviour and industry insight. I have managed and co-managed a team of about 10-15 talented people (recruited, mentored, assisted in delivering KPIs, performance evaluation).
Some brands managed:
- Develop Digital Strategies aligned with overall business objectives for a range of industries including Hospitality, Retail, Education, Financial Services, and more
- Manage and co-manage a team of content managers, graphic designers and community managers from recruitment, training to performance evaluation (10-15 people)
- Hands-on experience and expertise in Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, WordPress, etc) and Search Engine Marketing, SEM
- Create, manage, optimise strategic Ad Campaigns on Facebook (also Power Editor), LinkedIn, Promoted Tweets, Google Adwords, PPC, Paid Search
- Strong knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Content Management, Email Marketing, Web Design
- Utilise digital marketing techniques for prospecting, leads generation, nurturing, conversion
- Monitor digital trends and take action from Insights and Web Analytics
- Create, review plans, proposals and drive new business development
Warner Brothers: Promoted Warner Brothers movies, such as Gravity and Walter Mitty using Facebook Ad Campaigns to increase reach and fan engagement
Honda: Facebook community management and promotion of Honda events and videos. Increased total audience reach by 1100%
Mazars: Digital activation of all online assets (Social Media, Blog, News, Brand Ambassadors, Jobs Promotion) leading to an increase of followers by 3300% and audience engagement by 1600%
NLP Top Coach: Increased leads by over 230% and drove Cost Per Lead down each month on Facebook & LinkedIn ad campaigns.