Social Media and PPC Marketing Manager
WhatUsersDo is a user research company committed to helping organisations' digital assets deliver the best user experience (UX). My key role is to achieve market awareness, improve customer acquisition and take the "Fight for UX" to the masses to underpin our continued growth.
- Plan and manage the delivery of the social media strategy that ties in together the other areas of community management, influencer strategy, managing social ads and Adwords. Create a strategy that can be tested, adapted as necessary and is aligned with overall marketing strategy.
- It's not just about building an audience, but to build an engaged community of advocates through a series of initiatives that encourage continuous and meaningful interactions. These initiatives include managing LinkedIn or Facebook groups to eCommerce forums to Twitter live chats and AMAs.
Influencer Strategy and Outreach
- People power! Plan, identify and reach out to a group of fairly influential people with a large following. Create "checkpoints" or a series of activities that harness the power of the influencers and move them from awareness to advocacy.
Campaign Management / Promotion
- Create a plan that delivers campaign objectives, whilst in the process managing resources, timescales, checkpoints, and working with other people and teams to achieve success.
Social Media Ads / Google Adwords
- Plan and execute ad campaigns across various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc. in line with social media strategy
- Google Adwords certified
- Plan and execute PPC campaigns across Google Search Network and Google Display Network in line with overall marketing strategy
- Understand and analyse the impact of social media activity
- Set measurable social and PPC metrics (i.e traffic/users, conversions/goal completions)