I am looking for a position in the electronic media field that will enable me to utilize my education and editing skills in a challenging environment.
Mt Laurel, NJ Facility Sales Intern August 2008 - February 2009 • Production Assistant. • Assist account managers with coordination of projects from pre-production through post production. • Research and logging footage. • Updated and maintained Act Database.
Aug 2011 - Present
New Media/DVD Specialist
· Encoding and transcoding of files into alternative codecs for use by other departments.
· Utilize Final Cut Pro, Compressor and Photoshop for varied jobs.
· FTP postings and usage of on-line file sharing sites.
· Troubleshooting for other departments and clients with Mac-to-PC technical and server problems.
· Use of DVD Studio Pro and Sonic Scenarist for DVD authoring.
Feb 2009 - Mar 2011
Assistant Video Editor
• Create graphics and animations for weekly shows.
• Utilize Photoshop, After Effects and Final Cut Pro to piece shows together.• Assist editors, graphics department and producers with weekly show elements.• Locate tapes using NFL Film’s computer system POGA.
•Maintain and record vault’s inventory.
Jul 2007 - Jul 2008
Kutztown Movie Gallery
• Management and customer service responsibilities.
Aug 2007 - May 2008
Kutztown University Admissions Office
• Set up and operate equipment and software for presentations.
• Run weekly reports and maintain database information.
Aug 2003 - Feb 2008
Redner’s Warehouse Market
• Managed all money transactions throughout the store.
• Performed customer service duties.
• Assisted operations of in-store satellite post office.
Aug 2004 - Dec 2008
Jul 2008 - Aug 2008
Certificate of Completion
New York Film Academy