Back of House Operations Manager
Ralph Lauren, Bicester Village
- Responsible for all back of house operations in the second highest profiting Ralph store in the world, with a turnover of £60 million.
- Manage a team of seven section managers and 50 associates over three departments.
- Forecast and adjust sales and stock targets for each quarter.
- Responsible for full profit and loss for all store costs.
- Engage with our distribution centers and Logistics Managers over upcoming deliveries and stock needs.
- Oversee merchandising standards in store.
- Weekly conference calls with Sales Directors, Logistics Managers and the Country Manager.
- Overseeing stock takes and audits and correcting any discrepancies.
- Daily analysis of sales vs footfall, units per transaction, client contact and overall sales performance.