Bridging old-school executive and corporate communications to new-school social media and full-participation communications. Delivering value in the following areas:
- Connecting with and engaging employees through meaningful, resonant success stories, presentations and events
- Demystifying complexity and simplifying the links to relevant, measurable performance through vibrant change communications
- Safeguarding corporate reputations through adroit crisis communications/issues management and real-world media training
- Positioning leading organizations as responsive to their key stakeholders, through ongoing research, surveys, focus groups, interviews and usability audits.
Change / Internal Communications:
- strategic planning, tactical implementation and measurement
- information architecture, web usability (master’s thesis, 2001)
- writing, editing, publishing, photography, brand identity (more than 30 awards)
External Communications / Public Relations / Social Media:
- crisis communications, media training (Institute for Crisis Management, 2004)
- executive speeches, presentations
- spokesperson; issues managements.