Aug 2010 - Present
Jun 2009 - Present
Mississippi Governor's School
- Earned three hours of honors college credit through the Mississippi University for Women.
- Further developed leadership skills over the course of three weeks.
- Became acquainted with many high-achieving Mississippi high school students
- Major Course taken was Philosophy
- Mississippi Governor's School website: http://web2.muw.edu/index.php/en/main-govschool.html
Aug 2006 - May 2010
High School Diploma
Perry Central High School
- Graduated as Valedictorian with a GPA above 4.0
- Earned an ACT score of 32
- Completed upper level courses including Physics and AP Calculus
- Member of the band for seven years, the last two spent as drum major.
- Member of the Beta Club National Honor Society for four years