Passionate professional with over 10 years experience in the civil engineering, construction and non-profit sector.Self-discipline and excellent time management skills allow me to perform on my own initiative and as part of a team. Strategic, results-driven leader with proven ability to improve company operations, spearhead change, and conceptualize and execute innovative, sustainable initiatives quickly.In addition to excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the character traits most recognized by peers is enthusiasm, tenacity and ability to move easily from planning to execution. Committed to high quality standards and fostering a work environment that encourages collaboration and optimizing team performance.
- Out of 20 applicants, prepared the runner-up proposal (valued at $15 million dollars) for the construction of 124 single-family homes.
- Supported client by preparing engineering documents for a NIH grant to expand the Tulane National Primate Research Center (TNPRC) facility in which $5 million dollars was awarded.
- Reduced company construction costs by over 5% ($441,518) through auditing the cost reports of over 200 houses within a 2 week period. Reductions mainly resulted from recouping costs due to the overpayment of vendors, removing double commitments and correcting erroneous data entry.
- Through operational improvements, doubled housing starts and deliveries in 3 months.
- As featured in the Kenner Times Picayune, founder and coordinator of the annual Gospel Music Festival in which nearly $10,000 in donations was raised this past year.