Aug 2014 - Apr 2015
ABU MAATHER TRADING & CONT. CO. LLC
- Discussing requirements with the client and other professionals (e.g architects)
- Analysing survey and mapping
- Drawing up blueprints, using cad packages (2D and 3D)
- Judging whether projects are workable by assessing materials, costs and time requirements
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
- Preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
- Managing directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project
- Making sure sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements.
Jan 2014 - Jul 2014
ARABIAN SEA MARINE L.L.C
- Searching for new clients.
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
Dec 2012 - Dec 2013
Civil Engineer (Site Engineer)
TRADE WINGS L.L.C
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, Budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Providing technical advice
- Ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring site safety
Nov 2013 - Mar 2014
AutoCad 2D and 3D (Civil)
Mar 2008 - Nov 2012
Mahatma Gandhi University
- Accurate: Careful, precise, free from error.
- Alert: Watchful, wide awake, ready to act.
- Broad-minded: Being tolerant or liberal in thought or opinion.
- Calm: Stillness, serenity, peaceful, undisturbed.
- Cooperative: Work well with others.
- Dedicated: Devoted to aims or vocation.
- Efficient: Competent, capable, able to get results.
- Honest: Not lying, cheating or stealing, sincere.
- Innovative: Make changes, introduction of something new.
- Motivated: The inner reason for any act; as, hunger might be the motive for working.
- Optimistic: View that good prevails over evil.
- Patient: Calm.
- Persevering: Steadfast pursuit to an aim, refusal to give up; continued effort.
- Realistic: Practical views/policy, truth/detail, presenting people/scenes as they are.
- English (Fluent)
- Hindi (Fluent)
- Tamil (Fluent)
- Malayalam (Fluent)
- Photography (Member older of Central Iawa Camera Club)
- Chess (School Level)
- Panting and drawing (College Level)
- CAD (2D and 3D)
- Adobe Photoshop (Autodesk and cs6)
- MS office Packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS powerPoint etc)
- Primavera Project Planner (P3.1)