Andres Humberto Bilbao Ocampo
- Barranquilla Colombia
- [email protected]
As part of SABMiller’s selective trainee program, I receive managerial and technical training in the brewing and bottling areas of the company’s technical vice-presidency. Simultaneously, I coordinate projects to improve Barranquilla site efficiency and quality issues.
- Proposed and implemented standardized pricing for welding and thermal isolation contracts with 60,000 USD projected savings. Barranquilla site.
- Successfully coordinated multidisciplinary project to improve Aguila Beer Brand shelf life by improving flavor stability by roughly 40 days.
- Proposed CO2 recuperation system to decrease plant consumption by 0.25 Kg/ hectoliter or 10% overall consumption. Project currently under implementation.
Responsible for planning and coordinating the laboratory’s 800,000 USD capacity expansion project.
- Successfully led expansion project, completed within schedule and at 94% of budget.
- Increased efficiency of pre-expansion production line by 21% through design and implementation of manufacturing efficiency indexes.
- Optimized laboratory layout.
- Coordinated the engineering group meetings to discuss and analyze scope of project.
- Produced project status reports, managed team of 18 people, and resolved day-to-day issues.
- Coordinated and participated in gathering of requirements.
Responsible for managing a group of 26 people and a 1.8 million dollar annual budget including maintenance and small projects related to the plant’s mechanical reliability.
- Reduced 15% lost time associated to mechanical failure (2008 - 2009).
- Reduced 90% of pulp waste in pumping system by leading a US 170,000 project aimed at waste reduction.
- Eliminated the plant’s mayor source of oil contamination while reducing oil consumption in roughly 2000 gallons/year. Coached, mentored and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
Financial Modelling Self Study Courses
- Basic & Fundamental Concepts
- Core Fundamental Concepts
- Advanced Financial & Valuation Modeling
- Merger Modeling
- Leveraged Buyout (LBO)
Project Management 100 hour course
Universidad Javeriana 2009
Portfolio Management Professor,
Universidad Javeriana 2009.
GMAT (710, 92th percentile)
I am a Mechanical Engineer with a strong quantitative background and sound financial knowledge. I have characterized myself in the workplace by my strong work ethics, strategic mindset, ability to manage highly demanding environments, goal-driven personality and excellent communication skillls. I am looking to transition into the financial services industry, particularly into investment banking or private equity, and challenge myself in a position that will allow me to leverage my analytic and numerical skills as I inmerse myself in all aspects of company valuations and deal-making.
UNIDAD PIO XII, Residential Condominium Cali (2007-2008)
Swimming Instructor, for children ages 3 – 8 (2008).
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES, Bogotá (2005)
Researcher in university’s research project for the development of plastic compounds resistant to petroleum and gasoline 2005.
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES, Bogotá (2006)
Teaching Assistant, Vectorial Mechanics course. Responsible for grading students’ homework and leading workshop sessions.
SELF-EMPLOYED, Bogotá (2005,2006)
Private Tutor, Mathematics personal tutor for children ages 8 to 12.