Retail Sales Associate with 2 years in retail sales. Enjoys helping customers find products to meet their needs. Proven communication skills including speaking with the public. Recognized for providing outstanding customer service and exceeding monthly sales quotas by receiving "Top Customer Service" award every week for 5 consecutive months.
May 2014 - Present
Part Time Clerk
- Maintain a clean appearance for the facility.
- Promoted friendly, fast service, resulting in increased traffic.
- Increased cash accuracy by 20%.
- Wrote, received, and stocked inventory orders.
Mar 2014 - Jul 2014
- Exceeded company sales quotas by 10% week over week.
- Reduced merchandise loss by 35%.
- Managed till, improving cash accuracy.
- Place special orders and called other stores to find desired items.
Nov 2013 - Jan 2014
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and processed payments.
- Reviewed career development task guides, seeking ways to remain successful.
- Balanced till, improving cash accuracy.
- Inventoried incoming orders, improving organization of backroom stock.
Oct 2012 - Nov 2013
- Improved profitability by implementing loss prevention processes.
- Customized product recommendations based on customer needs and wants.
- Increased personal sales by up-selling additional products.
- Boosted traffic by providing fast and friendly customer service.
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- Monitored social media pages(Facebook, Twitter, www.unioncityga.org) with upcoming events, holiday concerts
- Oversaw the development and launch of " Let's Move" campaign to mirror First Lady Michelle Obama's initiative against childhood obesity
- Organized travel arrangements for 20 executives and staff members.
- Coordinated volunteer program for city summer concerts