Information Technology Analyst
- Maintain a Department of Energy “Q” clearance.
- Designed and implement process improvement changes that resulted in a 50% increase in productivity and substantial cost savings for the Windows 7 migration team.
- Created processes and procedures for the zero touch installation initiative and worked with developers to create a network install and migration path to Windows 7.
- Utilize remote desktop support and onsite desktop support to troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues.
- Team lead for the Apple support help desk.
- Assess internal processes and gathered data to make recommendations for improvement through the Quality Management System team.
Oct 2007Feb 2009
Support Analyst and Operations Planning Manager
- Developed and implemented long term operational and financial strategies.
- Systems administrator for multiple small businesses, Microsoft Small Business Server, Server 2003 & 2007 and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Managed customer’s technology using a managed service approach.
- Project Lead for internal implementations, procedure development and liaison between sales, accounting, cabling and technical team.
- Project Lead for external customer implementations
- Managed customer request and internal staff schedules; prioritized by severity of needs and customers relationship in regards to the service level agreement.
Aug 2005Jan 2007
Code Enforcement Officer
City of Rio Rancho
- Explored law enforcement and public service as possible long-term career paths.
- Managed end-to-end process of issuing and enforcing city ordinances to include inspection, tracking, reporting, follow-up and court prosecution.
- Utilized risk analysis and conflict resolution to avoid and mitigate conflict situations.
Aug 2001Jul 2005
Bank of America
- Utilized project management methodology, including Six Sigma, to lead and implement technology related projects to meet the growing needs of the organization.
- Maintained and ensured stability of networks, desktop systems and proprietary applications.
- Prepared the staff and facility for business impacting upgrades and updates.
- Analyzed outages, projects and upgrades to determine effect on end users and to minimize business impact.
Mar 2010Jan 2011
Feb 2009Oct 2009
SIx Sigma Green Belt
Enterprise Support Technician