Regional Programme Manager
Teleperformance Contact UK - Outsourcing & Offshoring
- Held dual accountability; (i) Managed a complex scale corporate project
delivery of 6 sophisticated visa application centres across 5 West African
countries (Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast , Sierra Leone, and Gambia), as
Regional Programme Manager, (ii); Managed and stabilised operations post
project phase as Zone Manager for Nigeria as the lead in the West African
business development team.
- Successfully implemented the various project stages, including site selection, fit-out (CAT A & CAT B), and spearheaded the localisation of an operational solution.
- Identified relevant operational and processing gaps that led to upgrades in deployed IT software.
- Contributed to the analysis, documentation and proposition of solution options, ensuring the options are based on sound commercial and financial judgement.
- Leveraged on business knowledge and project management expertise to
drive business process improvements.
- Successfully managed all stakeholders to ensure prompt delivery of project deliverables..
- Established strategies for effective communication with stakeholders.
- Led critical path schedule items and escalate to senior management on risk potential and delays.
- Provided accurate project status reports against milestone, project expenditure against budget and benefit realisation to all stakeholders.