- New Delhi Delhi
- +91 9818934056
- [email protected]
Passionate about engineering, teams, delivery, solutions, culture and agile practices... with ~12 years' Industry experience.
Agile Portfolio Lead
- Setup and lead(ing) the organization's single biggest client account (a leading Global Business Consulting Firm) as a Portfolio/Account Lead for our Enterprise services . Nurturing the long-term strategic relationship with the client.
- P&L responsibilities of the portfolio, hiring/interviews/on-boarding, appraisals, relationship building, reviewing SoWs/invoices, internal and external reporting for the account.
- Part of the leadership team to help streamline internal processes, work culture and develop strategy for sustainable growth in company size, technology and revenues (currently working to remodel the organization's engineering practices across projects along a common value-stream), salary structure, appraisal system, roles/responsibilities structure .
- Maintaining the project-pipeline in the portfolio, project scheduling, project prioritization and staffing needs for the projects.
- Engaging closely with client Firm's Governance, Security Teams and Enterprise Architects in monitoring all the applications for the Drupal practice CMS Practice.
- 'Learn' functions in the organizations and owning the "Drupal' Certifications program management for the entire organization.
- Goal-setting and growth-enabling for members of the Program.
- Represented "Srijan" at important industry events, like DrupalCon (Austin), DrupalCamps and other international events/business meets.
Scrum Coach/Technical Delivery Lead/Product Owner
- Engagement Manager for the program's projects' stake-holders ( doubling up as a Project Owner and Scrum Master on critical projects)
- Coaching/grooming other Scrum Masters|Project Owners of the other project teams under the Portfolio/Account.
- Coaching/facilitating the agile maturity of teams across the organization by hosting/ facilitating agile coaching-sessions, participating in cross-team sprint-plannings, backlog grooming sessions and retrospectives etc.
- On some flagship projects wearing the Project Owner/Scrum Master hats : thought-partnering with the Business stakeholders for projects, wire-framing, early high-level estimates, translating the business requirements to Epics/User stories, Agile estimations, owning the Backlog, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives.
- Responsibility for coaching/enabling the team to deliver effectively... right from project conception, participation in engineering solutions, recommendations on designs/user-experience, delivery to transitioning to the support teams with a clear support model.
- Facilitating and running the weekly SoS (across all teams/ locations in the organization).
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked with the clients and project stake-holders, thought-partnering on the business requirements of the projects, translating business requirements to user-stories and working with the team as part of the development team.
- Worked on a number of projects with exposure to Drupal, OpenSocial API, Symfony stack and peripheral technologies/tools. Also meddled with Django, Rails and R-Lang.
Senior Trainer for Java, J2EE Technologies.
License No : B7T75RWMNN
License No : B7T75RWMNN
Asst. Editor(Voluntary Community Contribution) at the "Globe Magazine" (Kashmir's First IT Magazine)
Delivering career counseling sessions to educational institutes (last one at DPS HighSchool, Srinagar)
Spoke at various community events like Barcamps, Drupal Camp (Delhi) and meetups; the latest being a presentation at the DrupalCon Asia 2016 and an online webinar.