Portfolio Lead | Agile Coach| Products Manager
Srijan Technologies Pvt. ltd.
As a Portfolio Lead
- Setup and lead(ing) the organization's single biggest client account (a leading Global Business Consulting Firm) as a Portfolio and Account Lead . Nurturing the long-term strategic relationship with the client.
- P&L responsibilities of the portfolio, hiring/interviews/on-boarding, appraisals, relationship building, reviewing SoWs/invoices, internal and external reporting for the account.
- Part of the leadership team to help streamline internal processes, work culture and develop strategy for sustainable growth in company size, technology and revenues (currently working to remodel the organization's engineering practices across projects along a common value-stream), salary structure, roles/responsibilities structure etc.
- Maintaining the project-pipeline in the portfolio, project scheduling, project prioritization and staffing needs for the projects.
- Engaging closely with client Firm's Governance, Security Teams and Enterprise Architects in monitoring all the applications for the Drupal practice. Recently started working with the Firm Enterprise Architects group on MEGA(EA Tool) for the Drupal practice.
- 'Learn' functions in the organizations and owning the "Drupal' Certifications program management for the entire organization.
- Goal-setting and growth-enabling for members of the Program.
- Represented "Srijan" at important industry events, like DrupalCon (Austin), DrupalCamps and other international events/business meets.
Agile Coach/Technical Delivery Lead/Products Manager
- Engagement Manager for the program's projects' stake-holders ( doubling up as a Project Owner and Scrum Master on critical projects)
- Coaching/grooming other Scrum Masters|Project Owners of the other teams under the Portfolio/Account.
- Coaching/facilitating the agile maturity of teams across the organization by hosting/ facilitating agile coaching-sessions, participating in cross-team sprint-plannings, backlog grooming sessions and retrospectives etc.
- On some flagship projects wearing the Project Owner/Scrum Master hats : thought-partnering with the Business stakeholders for projects, wire-framing, early high-level estimates, translating the business requirements to Epics/User stories, Agile estimations, owning the Backlog, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives.
- Responsibility for coaching/enabling the team to deliver effectively... right from project conception, participation in engineering solutions, recommendations on designs/user-experience, delivery to transitioning to the support teams with a clear support model.
- Facilitating and running the weekly SoS (across all teams/ locations in the organization).