During my six years as a personal assistant, I have demonstrated the ability to think on my feet, stay focused, and independently plan and prioritize my work.In addition to my extensive experience, I am tech savvy and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills. I enjoy helping others and always maintain a gracious and professional manner when communicating with people. I am extremely organized and detail-oriented, but more so, I am resourceful, a self-starter, and a quick learner; who always exceeds expectations
- Supervised a 20-person crew and managed daily itineraries on a 36-stop, nationwide concert tour.
- Proved ability to deal with a wide range of individuals in a stressful and time-sensitive environment.
- Managed tour finances, coordinated travel arrangements, and distributed “per-diems” to crew members.
- Prepared band’s merchandise for display, tracked inventory, and secured Soundscan signatures at each venue.
- Formulated detailed evaluation reports at the end of each show.
- Created business plan and investor presentations to obtain funding for this new and innovative company.
- Handle time sensitive paperwork and manage setting up customer accounts from start to finish.
- Deliver appropriate marketing material to third party companies, websites, and bloggers.
- Maintain and update profiles on social networks and set up videos for release to online partners.
- Design Keynote presentations for sales teams.
- Enabled CEO to become more productive by handling a wide array of personal and executive tasks.
- Maintained strict confidentiality with sensitive information, financial documents, and personal matters.
- Improved efficiency by organizing mounds of paperwork into a confidential, detail-oriented filling system.
- Screened phone calls, tracked invoices, prepared e-mails, and created new processes.
- Successfully created and executed a new music marketing partnership with Crown Royal.
- Analyzed product need and frequency, which cut spending and simplified the tracking of beer and liquor inventory.
- Successfully boosted food sales by motivating wait staff to promote new menu to their social networks.
- Elevated day-to-day productivity by upgrading computer system and training management to use new software.
- Created social networking profiles and coordinated viral campaigns to increase attendance at special events.
- Generated weekly payroll using Quickbooks.
- High-volume bartender on the weekends.