East Side Games
- Developing and supporting features for IdleKit, a Unity development framework for idle games.
- Implementing a fullstack a single sign on solution for IdleKit.
Master's Thesis: Data-Informed Collaboration in Evaluating Design Alternatives.
An interactive web system for architectural design stakeholders collaboration. It is developed as part of my master's thesis research in collaboration with Stantec. It supports three main features:
1. Presenting design alternatives to stakeholders using interactive 2D and 3D visualizations.
2. Enabling stakeholders to give refined feedback on design alternatives.
3. Compiling and presenting stakeholders' feedback to project designers and managers.
It is developed in Mongo, Express, Vue, Node, Vuetify, Three.js, Rhino3DM.js, and Chart.js.
A short game/experience that tries to answer the question: What can we eliminate from our life to make it better?
Interactive 3D experience of visiting the holy sites of Makkah and Madina for mobile, PC, and PS4.
3D beat 'em up with a classic look and feel for consoles and PC.
interactive gallery for artists to portray their artworks in 3D environments.
Open-source localization system for unity game engine.
3D Mobile Puzzle Game Inspired by Arabian Nights made in Unity Game Engine. Winner of IMGA MENA Excellence in Gameplay.
Role: Project Management, Game Design, Game Programming, and Narrative Design.
Early Gameplay Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvsuNS7cnRg
Android App That Reminds You to Stay Connected to Family. Developed with NativeScript.
2D Action Game Inspired by Old Islamic Art. Made for GCC Jam. Winner of the Best Creative Game Award Developed in Unity.
Role: Game Design, Game Programming, Game Art.
3D Rogue-like with Guns & Magic Combat (Graded A+). Developed in Unity Game Engine with a Team of 5 people. My Responsibilities included: