Marketing, Design & IT Support Worker
Volunteer Centre Tameside
- I maintain and support the organisation's IT infrastructure and network (around 15-20 clients) on a day-to-day basis, liaising with the organisation’s IT consultants as necessary.
- I provide day-to-day IT support to the organisation (Windows Server 2003, MS Exchange, Windows XP & Vista Clients and bespoke database and Community Transport software)
- I design and maintain the organisation's website, including developing the organisation’s presence on social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
- I design and produce all printed marketing materials (using the industry standard Adobe Creative Suite) and ensure that all publicly issued material meets the high standards laid down by the charity's own brand guidelines.
- I assist local charities registered with the organisation with marketing materials, web-design and IT support - including recent creation and delivery of a short "introduction to web-design" course to a local resident's association.
- As a registered CRB counter-signatory for the organisation, I regularly work face-to-face with members of the public to complete CRB checks and then process the results of those checks securely and confidentially.
- I research and process statistical data from a variety of sources (internal databases, website visitor's logs, social and demographic data supplied by the local council and other agencies) for use in publicity, funding bids and future project work.
- General office duties - answering the phone, dealing with enquiries from the public, attending team meetings etc.