Seven years of professional experience that includes sales, marketing, business development, employee training, communications and IT support. Recently obtained Masters In Information Systems with an emphasis in Project Management. Lean Six Sigma certified. Dedicated to move projects through in a timely and first rate completion. A persistent goal setter, ambitious learner, and eager collaborator. Hungry for new opportunities where I can apply what I have learned while still offering me the opportunity to grow.
Sep 2007 - Mar 2011
Software Support Specialist
Assist customers and technicians with IT problem solving and product knowledge
● Lean Six Sigma certified.
● Building relationships for loyal customer foundation.
● Well versed in multiple OS systems and Microsoft Applications.
● Trained on over 60 Xerox Phaser and Multifunction printers.
● Experienced in Mac, Win, Unix and Linux OS systems.
● Software solutions team member specialist.
● Experience with remote support applications and solutions.
● Personally assist in Xerox major account implementations.
● Create and maintain scheduling for 15 employees.
● Received nine Customer Hero Awards acknowledging superior customer service.
● Developed new procedures for idea implementation to improve business workflow.
● Involved in new product launch and training.
Oct 2006 - Sep 2007
Magnolia Hi-Fi Specialist
Assisted customers in finding technology that fits their needs buy using Best Buy core philosophies.
● Built relationships for loyal customer foundation.
● Assisted small to medium businesses with IT problems and solutions.
● Matched customers with right employee, leading floor and delegating tasks.
● Continuously learned products and technology within the industry
● Offered high end solutions and attach importance of accessories to the intended purchase.
● Maintained a high level of professionalism, attitude, environment and atmosphere.
● Continued to maintain above a 50% close rate in highly competitive retail industry
● Exceeded monthly GMP by an average of 150%.
● Attached Product Service Plans and installation with home theater and software applications.
Aug 2004 - Sep 2006
Assumed total responsibility for the success of the stores by driving sales and ensuring complete training for new employees.
● Managed a staff of 6-9 employees at multiple store locations.
● Increased current year to date sales above previous year to date sales. ● Trained sales staff to deliver high quality sales performance using micro managing techniques.
● Consistently maintained multiple locations in the top 100 company ranking report, (3534 total stores).
● Maintained store appearance, ordered supplies and recorded daily sales activities in quarterly binder.
● Ensured store remained clean, well organized, and properly merchandised at all times.
● Enforced and upheld company policies, procedures, including hiring and terminating employees
● Responsible for all aspects of inventory control by protecting company assets and monitoring loss prevention.
Example written on the importance of IT projects and their impact on businesses using a specific example.
Example on Transnational IT operations and the involvement of optimization of information technology
Team Project on Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption Plan for upscale specialty food store