· A member of the Mapleson Task Force Group/ Implementing standards across CCHMC for the uniform use of maplesons
· A member of the Tiny Baby focus Group/ In th NICU--a multidisciplinary group that is dedicated to improving the care and outcomes of our extremely low birth weight infants. Our first focus was to optimize the respiratory care of infants.
Epic-Superuser Class to assist with endusers application of PPOC.
· NICU Respiratory Educator
· Member of the Respiratory Research Council
· Assisted with UC medical students simulation class
· Member of the NIDCAP committee/ NIDCAP Certified
· Respiratory NICU Safety Coach/
· My role as an Educator for the Respiratory Department/ assist with new hire orientation presentation on the role of NICU Respiratory Therapist.
· Epic-Superuser Class to assist with the endusers application of PPOC
· Instructor for Respiratory Blitz
· Lecture R2K2 Respiratory Therapist's in the NICU
· Presented at Journal Club
· An associate NRP instructor