Marketing & Events Manager | NAB Education Foundation | June 2011- December 2011
- Developed marketing strategies for the NAB Education Foundation, along with its programs/events
- Created interactive presentations for external clients, sponsors, NAB board and Executive team covering various projects
- Managed all content for press releases, print & online publications, web and ad placement
- Over-saw all social media, and continuously engaged in new, innovative online media tools
- Managed several events, including Career Day, Freedom of Speech Contest, receptions, etc.
Major Marketing Projects:
Strategic Marketing, I Am NABEF Campaign
Worked closely with the VP on developing an "I am NABEF" campaign to re-introduce the NAB Education Foundation and its new initiatives. Developed creative briefs, releases, strategic restructuring of the NAB Education Foundation website and set up new social media.
Website Manager, Broadcast Career Link
Created a job resource center for broadcast job seekers and recruiters. Current site is regularly updated with career development resources. Implemented integrated marketing communications tolaunch this new resource center.
Project Manager | National Association of Broadcasters| October 2008- June 2011
- Created, implemented and managed initiatives to align with broadcaster’s issues in Congress and nationwide
- Organized and coordinated networking events, career events, receptions and galas to strengthen industry development
- Hired as Project Coordinator in October 2008 and promoted to Project Manager within six months. Promotion involved overseeing more projects, project staff and budgeting.
Major 2011 Projects:
Project Manager, Career Day at the NAB Show, Las Vegas, NV
Annual event includes over 1000 attendees, 40 recruiters, sessions on career development, and personal career coaches.
Project Manager, Freedom of Speech PSA ContestStudents nationwide submit their Radio or TV PSAs for a chance to win scholarships. Revamped contestwith new features: Mobile PSAs, Viewer's Choice PSA contest (via YouTube), and promotional partnership with the First Amendment Center.
On-Site Event Manager, Let’s Move! “Move You Body” Flash Dance, New York, NY
Oversaw on site direction, working with security, the media, Beyonce’s team and school administration to ensure a flawless event. “Move Your Body” Flash Dance was a nationwide event in partnership with FirstLady’s Let’s Move! initiative.