Asst Manager Operations/ Sr. Team Leader
Slk Global, Pune
- Handling MasterCard Disputes process with 36 representatives directly reporting to me, process knowledge of electronic money transfer life cycle, four stages, Card disputes and charge-back.
- Processing Knowledge of Visa/MasterCard/Discover/JCB regulations for dispute resolution Functional knowledge of US state and federal agency credit card guidelines and regulation would be responsible for compliance and arbitration.
- The process is for one of the leading banks in USA. Keeping up to date with all relevant and compliance related legislation, regulations, and best practices.
- Develop compliance aides and implement compliance strategies Plan and execute compliance monitoring reviews and set up management reporting Research, examine, and track developments in federal regulations Carry out corrective action as required.
- Develop policies and procedures for risk management Manage assessment and measurement of over-all risks Develop policies and procedures for risk management In charge of all compliance related communications.
- Working closely with other departmental managers to make improvements to systems in order to correct any operational deficiencies.
- Ensuring that all standards are communicated regularly to employees. Well acquainted with conducting compliance investigations with corporate counsels Verify the documents maintained by each line of business with in the process and check its compliance with the quality, accuracy, formatting standards. Perform compliance audit and help the process meets its quality standards and performance goals.
- Identified risk areas, & ensured that the proper training activities are done addressing appropriate areas.
- Coordinate with the top management in determining the quality standards and work ethics.
- Make recommendations on improving the process work efficiency and minimizing the wastage.
- Responsible for providing employees timely, candid and constructive performance feedback developing employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth developing.