Volunteer (Child Youth Care Provider)
The Childrens Home - Catonsville Maryland
- Assessing the needs of young people, and planning and delivering programs related to areas such as health, fitness, smoking, drugs, gangs, violence, relationships and bullying;
- regularly monitoring and reviewing the quality of the local youth work provision.
- running arts-based activities, community/environmental projects, residential activities, outdoor education and sporting activities;
- befriending and supporting individuals in various settings, including outreach work;
- mentoring, coaching and supporting individuals to facilitate personal, social and educational growth in young people as well as encouraging greater social inclusion;
- Filing, record keeping of daily log and records for various children.
- Answering phone calls at Main switchboard directing callers to appropriate departments and providing answers to questions related to the program.