Radio One, Bala Cynwyd, PA, 4/2011 - 10/2014 Radio One, Inc., one of the nation's largest radio broadcasting companies and the largest radio broadcasting company that primarily targets African-American and urban listeners focuses in developing the best-in-class integrated marketing initiatives that enable leading marketers to achieve their business objectives.
General Sales Manager, WRNB 100.3 FM - WPPZ 103.9 FM - WPHI 107.9 FM
Leading, hiring, and training a staff of 12 local account executives and a National Sales Manager with an annual Gross Revenue Budget of $14 million. Develop strategies with the Digital Media, Programming, Promotions, and Public Affairs Departments that highlight the stations' brand, create revenue opportunities, and establish goodwill in the community.
- Beat Market Growth In The Month of February - March (2012)
- Beat Market Growth In The Month(s) of April - May - June - July - December (2011)
- Generated $60,000 in Gross Revenue Sponsorships for 2nd Annual Inspirational Music Conference 2012 (Increase of 65% over 2011 Gross Revenue)
- Generated $91,400 in Gross Revenue Sponsorships for 2nd Annual Super Jam 2011 Concert. (Increase of 300% over 2010 Gross Revenue)
- Named Radio One Philadelphia Manager of The Quarter 2011
- Increased Digital Media Sales By 73% YOY (2010 - 2011)
Clear Channel Communications, Bala Cynwyd, PA, 8/1997 – 12/2010 Clear Channel Communications, Inc., is a global media and entertainment company specializing in mobile and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and premiere opportunities for advertisers.
General Sales Manager, WDAS 105.3 FM – Power 99 – RUMBA 1480 AM
Responsible for leading, hiring and training a staff of 14 local account executives and a National Sales Manager with an annual Gross Revenue Budget of $21 million. Strategize with Programming, Promotion and Public Affairs Departments to develop ideas that highlight the stations’ brand, create revenue sponsorship opportunities, and establish goodwill in the community.
- Beat Previous Year Gross Revenue 13 out of 16 months (8/2009 – 12/2010)
- Beat Market Growth 13 out of 16 months (8/2009 – 12/2010)
- Increase Digital Media Sales by over 60% YOY (8/2009 – 12/2010)
- Increase New Business Revenue by 18% YOY (8/2009 – 12/2010)
- Generated $129,000 in Gross Revenue Sponsorships for PowerHouse 2010 Concert
- Increased Gross Revenue Sales by 10% or more (YOY) in the following Key Industry Categories: Healthcare, Auto, Education, Retail, And QSR (Fast Food) (8/2009 – 12/2010)
- Beat Market Growth 19 out of 22 months (6/2006 – 11/2007)
- Beat Previous Year Gross Revenue 19 out 22 months (6/2006 – 11/2007)
- Generated $927,000 in Sponsorship Gross Revenue (NTR) (2006)
Senior Account Executive, WDAS 105.3 FM-1480 AM
- Highest GROSS REVENUE ever by an account executive ($3.5 million) for a Fiscal Year (2001)
- Highest GROSS REVENUE New Business ever by an account executive ($425K) for a Fiscal Year (2001)
- First Account Executive (Philadelphia Market) to sell in Client Business across multiple markets (2002)
- Managed and Grew Largest Local Account on radio station ($1.1 million) (Raymour & Flanigan Furniture)
- Ranked #1 Philadelphia Clear Channel Communications WDAS AM/FM Account Manager (1999)
Trout Unlimited, Arlington, VA, 10/1994 - 8/1997 TU is a national non-profit organization with more than 150,000 dedicated grassroots members organized in about 400 chapters across the United States and supported by a staff of lawyers, policy experts and scientists working out of more than 30 offices nationwide. These conservation experts ensure that TU is at the forefront of fisheries restoration work at the local, state and national levels.
Director of Volunteer Operations Promoted to Director of Volunteer Operations, (11/1996) Responsible for developing all aspects of the volunteer grassroots membership: fundraising, membership acquisition and retention, chapter development, special events, and leadership development. Oversaw a staff of three regional directors.
- Created and Presented the Trout Unlimited Leadership Program aimed at building a new source of volunteer leadership among the 450 Trout Unlimited Chapters.
- Expanded and Sold Sponsorships to Trout Unlimited to Industries outside of Fly Fishing Manufacturers
- Grew New Chapter Organizations by 9% YOY
- Increased Total Chapter Fundraising Gross Revenue by 21% YOY
- 1995 Trout Unlimited National Executive of the Year
National Special Events Director Created and implemented a National Special Events program to raise funds and awareness for Trout Unlimited. Created new events to attract a wider audience as an additional source of revenue and membership. Worked closely with grassroots chapters in improving local fundraising events.