To be connected with a company where I can continue to grow my marketing and design experience, evolve with emerging technologies and love the team I work with.
Reading (all depends on what mood I'm in)
Dublin (my dog)
Design - graphic, interior, you name it
After 8 years working in across various organizations within Sprint (including Product, Marketing and Web) I am excited to venture to new opportunities in Portland, OR.
A few points about me:
- I have 12 years of collective marketing experience most recently focusing on encouraging web self service functionality on Sprint.com.
- In my current position within the Web Online Customer Engagement team at Sprint I act as business owner for crucial Web functionality such as registration, profile creation and promotion of online self service functionality. This involves cross functional project management of projects enhancing our web user experience ultimately allowing users to easily access their account information and complete various transactions via Sprint.com.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash and other programs with background in graphic design.
What I'm looking for:
- A position that enables me to utilize my marketing skills combined with evolving technologies working to create relevant and personalized experiences for consumers
- A team of people who work hard but know how to celebrate successes along the way
References available upon request
Dec 2008 - Present
Web Program Manager III
Interface to Marketing organization on behalf of the Sprint.com Online Customer Engagement team. Responsibilities included regular discussions to educate the Marketing organization of future web enhancements as well as valuable self service functionality such as ebill enrollment.
Regularly delivered marketing program tactical awareness and results back to Online Customer Engagement team within structured monthly operations forums.
In addition to the above, also business owner of online Sprint.com account registration, login, profile and preferences sections of authenticated Sprint.com. Responsibilities included operational forecasting and web analytics, monthly VP readouts, improving user experience through project initiation, business justification, program management and leadership through project completion.
May 2001 - Present
Graphic design freelance company. Clients primarily word of mouth referrals.
Provide graphic design services including but not limited to:
- Logos and Branding
- Marketing materials (fliers, brochures, business cards, etc)
- Web wires and html
Experienced in various design programs including In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver.
Jan 2007 - Dec 2008
Wireless Data Product Marketing Manager II
Responsible for handset partner strategy within Mobile Internet Team acting as partner liaison for companies looking for on-handset placement and messaging.
Key driver of media realization: activation of wired and wireless experience for Sprint sponsorships and Primetime Integrations with the objective to drive customer handset engagement (through such methods as short codes and search call to actions).
Jan 2006 - Jan 2007
Picture Mail Product Marketing Manager II
Lead for development and implementation of all marketing initiatives to maintain a leadership position for Picture Mail through on-handset market messages, offers, campaigns and product launches.
Managed $2M budget and dedicated external ad agency team.
Developed and managed family of new marketing channels to support Picture Mail including monthly eNewsletter, Blog, Website redesign and traditional tactics.
Supported Picture Mail at various Sprint promotional events and industry trade shows by engaging and educating audience in product line and functionality.
Jul 2004 - Jan 2006
Acquisition Marketing Program Manager
Strategic driver of wireless-only (cord cutter) segmentation marketing.
Management of research, market trials and other initiatives in support of wireless-only youth acquisition.
Key player in market planning and development of new promotional offers and programs for product launches.
Primary interface with pricing, product, marketing and retail for consultation during program development.
Development of targeted messaging and promotions/sweepstakes.
Aug 2002 - Jul 2004
Communications Program Manager
Management of Enterprise product and service related marketing programs from concept to implementation.
Copy writing/editing and art direction for product and service marketing materials and photo shoots.
Development and maintenance of budget and timeliness.
Facilitator of sales communication, media relations and online marketing efforts.
Primary interface with Sprint Brand and Legal Department to ensure compliance of all materials coming out of Sprint North Supply.