After 8 years working in across various organizations within Sprint (including Product, Marketing and Web) I am excited to venture to new opportunities in Portland, OR.
A few points about me:
- I have 12 years of collective marketing experience most recently focusing on encouraging web self service functionality on Sprint.com.
- In my current position within the Web Online Customer Engagement team at Sprint I act as business owner for crucial Web functionality such as registration, profile creation and promotion of online self service functionality. This involves cross functional project management of projects enhancing our web user experience ultimately allowing users to easily access their account information and complete various transactions via Sprint.com.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash and other programs with background in graphic design.
What I'm looking for:
- A position that enables me to utilize my marketing skills combined with evolving technologies working to create relevant and personalized experiences for consumers
- A team of people who work hard but know how to celebrate successes along the way
References available upon request