- Supply Chain and Distribution
DTAC (Total Access Communication Public Company Limited) – (Aug 2014-Apr 2016)
- Portal security with LDAP/ADFS.
- Development of Web-POS.
- Features such as Apple care plus, discounts and reward system through legacy integration, interface for Dynamics AX Inventory Counting, Inventory Movement, Transfer Orders through warehouses and OMR.
- 3 months Onsite Experience at DTAC, Bangkok, Thailand – with Pre and Post Go Live support.
- Functional Track –
- SIT, UAT 1-3 on-site requirement understanding, identifying and filling gaps based on signed off FDDs and development process
- User training for business modules.
- Technical/Development Track –
- Performance tuning/SLA meeting with tools such as New Relic, JetBrains DotTrace and Splunk Monitoring, for various business modules such as POS, OMR and Record imports especially orders and lines.
- User Training and Handover troubleshoot documents.
- CR validations and estimations, CR to FDD process and delivery (Support phase).
2. System Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (.NET)
Tokyo Marine (General Insurance) – PoC (Sept 2014 - Oct2014)
- Customer Portal for viewing and managing insurance policies by enquiring insurance policy details from Multiple MSCRM organization.
Project Management Institute (PMI) – PoC (Dec 2013 – Feb 2014)
- Advanced MSCRM real-time two way integrations for memberships, certifications, eLearning, events, digital products, physical products, and donations. Plugin development for customer, address, Invoice, catalog, product Price, customization of related products and price list integrations.
EWL and AllRegs – (July 2013 – Sept 2013)
- CRM integrations from ecommerce web store for product centric business. Designed and developed to run integrations silently with enhanced support for Parallel CRM load balancing executions, including automatic login to CRM system, integrating data and configuration screens.
Neulife Nutrition System – (June 2013)
- Designed and developed complete channel Allocation with Inventory stock Tracking and Management for Neulife’s auto order fulfilment through distance based warehouse/Retail store allocation.
Aplus Interactive (Former CIT)-(May 2012 – May 2013)
- Developed an order entry solution through CRM with Complete E2E integration for Aplus.
- Integration of Quotes/Orders, their status’s and Quote to Order conversion. Handled all the data mappings through a data mapper.
- CRM System default entity customization.
3. IP Engineering Team
- Core ecommerce solution defects identification and rectification.
- Product feature development and maintenance.