- High-energy, self-directed professional with a technical/business academic background
- Creative problem-solver with high degree of personal initiative
- Excellent skills in active listening, time management and analytical thinking
- Motivated and organized as a leader, or member of a team
To seek employment in a creative and interesting field.
To learn and deepen my understanding of art, business and the new technology that is globalizing our world.
To be part of a team that is competitive and using state of the art hardware and software to achieve their goals.
C+/ Visual Basic
Microsoft Office Suite
Jun 2010 - Sep 2010
Continuing Education Course/Certificate
Created websites using Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash. Resulting in the final project being my own custom website.
Sep 2008 - Apr 2009
Post - Graduate
- Modeled an interior in max, and imported into unreal for lighting and post processes. Did all level design and post processes for project.
- Modelled a human character and a creature in max.
- Created various animations based on custom rigs and biped using motion capture data in max and vicon respectively.
- Was part of a mod project creating a walkthrough of a single level, was a game artist as well as a level designer. Did all lighting, level design, layout, importing of pieces and building geometry in the Unreal engine editor to create published map and level.
- Worked on Maya creating modelling a bust.
Sep 2004 - Apr 2006
Information Technology Management
- Designed an automated harness, fully controlled by computers for workers, or window washers on high rises. Project was done in an engineering class
- Part of a team that developed an IT solution based on a year long study of a company, its industry, and a problem and solution to achieve better business
- Developed briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters and slide shows
- Created various mathematic programs using C+ to solve problems, and to create random outputs, creating simple A.I.
- Created various GUI interfaces using visual basics, and creating simple A.I. by creating dices that give random outputs
- Used turbo pascal, and machine code (hexidecimal) to produce different outputs and to change computer functions respectively
- Created slide shows and presentations with Microsoft Office using videos, music, background images and various other techniques to enhance the quality of the show
- Worked with a team to develop HR solutions and cost cutting measures using the newest tools available to provide a fictional company with business advantage.
- Worked with a group to simulate real world buying, selling and marketing of product (t-shirts) using SAP software.
- Worked with a group to simulate a project that would be managed from start to “go live” stage, using various tools including viso and project management skills.
Nov 2004 - Present
Assistant Security Manager
Phoenix Concert Theatre
My duties include managing a group of up to 13 guys, making scheduling and positions are covered. Setup and ready the club according to the night and event. Enforcing the rules and regulation of the club and Ontario liquor license laws. Ensure the safety of of the patrons attending the event.
Aug 2010 - Present
Fitness Trainer/Creative writing supervisor
This is a youth shelter in which i provide activities to help with the youth's fitness and keep them active.
As well as part of the art team that helps develop the youth's creative aspiration through creative writing, art and design.
Feb 2011 - Present
Associate Client Administrator
Process transfers and redemption on a daily basis for registered products. This includes RRSP, TFSA and province Locked in products. As well as deal with client relations and bank to dynamic transfers.