Sep 1990 - Jun 1994
Jun 2003 - Jul 2009
Senior Service Coordinator (Management)
Community Service Council of Greater Harlem
* I provided outside liaisons for over 200 residents to make daily living easier. (Meals on wheels, home-attendants, and food stamps)
* I assisted Building manager by translating for Spanish speaking residents.
* I implemented and coordinated seminars and health fairs to inform and empower residents with information and reading materials.
* I established a lunch program to provide nutritious meals to residents weekly for minimal cost.
* I maintained and review confidential files pertaining to resident needs and concerns.
* I increased the amount of residents that participated in activities, designed to improve the overall quality of life.The participation rate among the residents increased by 70% during my employment at this location.