- Facilitate discussions on the medical aspects of advance care planning with clients.
- Clarify and educate family/loved ones on the advance care wishes of the client so that they may understand and carry out this person's wishes in the event that the client is not able to make medical decisions for him or herself.
- Educate family members on how to interface with medical staff so they may be an effective voice and advocate for a loved one who is unable to make decisions for themselves.
- Evaluate medical malpractice and personal injury cases for merit.
- Locate Testifying Experts.
- Educate the attorney clients on the standards of care as related to their particular case.
- Lecture nationally on Advance Care Planning