10 years of experience in the accessory field from starting an own company of one-of-kind goods to a fast growing corporate environment. Capability to understand the market needs through research and evaluation are just the base for innovative and wearable designs. Excellent organizational skills capable to manage and coordinate multiple projects from start to finish. Energetic and enthusiastic about achieving responsibilities at the highest standard. Able to effectively communicate and perform the work in written and oral forms in four languages. Willing to travel overseas.Specialties:Design and Fabrication of Jewelry & Accessories, Bodypainting
Aug 2012 - Present
• Design and fabricate jewelry collections following not only market trends, but with special attention to wearability and durability.
• Market the collections to local specialty boutiques.
Aug 2011 - Aug 2012
• Design costume jewelry collections distributed through a social selling platform and company website.
• Ability to understand merchandising, product development and branding components to successfully execute a collection.
• Create technical design packages from prototype creation to spec sheet using Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Advanced experience in sourcing materials locally to create prototypes.
• Research market trends online using StyleSight and available sources.
Feb 2009 - Jul 2011
• Design trendsetting costume jewelry collections distributed worldwide to e-commerce and specialty boutiques.
• Develop prototypes and spec sheets using Illustrator, Photoshop and hand fabrication.
• Research market trends online and shop contemporary and vintage stores for seasonal inspiration.
• Work with Sales team to assort line for each delivery.
• Communicate with factories daily to handle overseas development of collections.
• Manage production team of four for in house manufacturing.
• Attended the International Jewelry Fair, Hong Kong, China, and cultivated active relationships with potential factories to ensure maximum quality and best cost.